Caregiver Blog, News Feeds, Video Feeds, Useful Links

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Bereavement Series : In Loving Memory



Love Is Eternal.

In Loving Memory and Dedicated to William L. Hough, Sr., who loved wildlife and the wilderness.
Thank you Bill for your kindness, generosity, caring, sense of humor, and love of life. You are missed greatly.

Thank you Bill for so many incredible times enjoying nature's beauty and for encouraging me to get started in multimedia on computers. The Beauty of the Oregon Coast Wilderness will always remind me of you. In a way, being with the beauty of nature, the wildlife and wilderness, will always be like being with you.

Life is eternal. Love is eternal. The video below was made with you in my thoughts.

Kristi




1 comment:

Laurie Duffy said...

My condolences, Kristi. I lost my grandmother on April 24, and strangely enough, I wrote a eulogy for her funeral and it turned out to be so cathartic. Even though you might not be giving Bill's eulogy, hopefully this blog posting has given you a tiny piece of solace. All the best, Laurie