Caregiver Blog, News Feeds, Video Feeds, Useful Links

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Read Some Other Caregiver Blogs

At Medworm you can find lists of other blogs about caregivers or by caregivers. Many of the authors specialize in caring for people with specific health conditions and there are many helpful and inspiring blogs.

You can also find thousands of streams of information called "feeds". The information is updated continuously as new medical research and articles provide results.

I signed up and now I can check for updates with just a few clicks. The titles and beginnings of the articles show up in lists, and you can browse through them quickly.

1 comment:

Jamila Hanan said...

Many thanks Kristi for the MedWorm mention! I am glad you have been able to find some other useful blogs there. As a result of your posting, I decided to create a Caregivers Blogs category of its own:
http://www.medworm.com/blogs/index.php/Caregivers/158/

I've only added a few blogs so far (of course one of them is yours) but will be adding to the category over the next few weeks. If anyone knows of any good caregiver blogs, please let me know so I can add them too.

All the best,
Frankie Dolan
MedWorm Creator